Metropolitan Community College has released the Dean’s List for the Fall 2019 semester. Across MCC’s five campuses and online, 2,933 students received the academic honor. (The College’s fall enrollment was 16,063.)
To make the Dean’s List, students must earn a semester grade-point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher and be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours.
“Dean’s List recognition is an indication of your hard work, dedication and academic achievement, all of which are a great foundation for future success,” MCC Chancellor Kimberly Beatty wrote in letters to students who earned the honor.
Here are the Fall 2019 Dean’s List honorees by campus and overall.
To search within these lists: Press Ctrl- F, type in a name and then hit Enter.
- MCC-Blue River: 505 students. Click here for the Blue River list.
- MCC-Business & Technology: 229 students. Click here for the Business & Technology list.
- MCC-Longview: 703 students. Click here for the Longview list.
- MCC-Maple Woods: 821 students. Click here for the Maple Woods list.
- MCC-Penn Valley: 675 students. Click here for the Penn Valley list.
- All campuses: 2,933 students. Click here for the collegewide Dean’s List.
Congratulations to all the students who made the Dean’s List!
Related: MCC’s Spring 2019 Dean’s List