Metropolitan Community College has released its Dean’s List for the Spring 2017 semester. More than 18 percent of students enrolled at the five campuses earned the academic distinction.
To qualify, students must earn a semester grade-point average of 3.5 or higher and be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours. Earning Dean’s List recognition is an indication of hard work, dedication and academic achievement.
Here’s a closer look at the numbers and breakdown of honorees by campus:
Total number of credit students enrolled, Spring 2017: 16,023
Total number of students on the collegewide Dean’s List: 2,937 (click here for full list; use CTRL-f to search for a name)
Percentage of MCC students who made the Dean’s List, Spring 2017: 18.3 percent
- MCC-Blue River: 508 (Click here for MCC-Blue River list)
- MCC-Business & Technology: 231 (Click here for MCC-Business & Technology list)
- MCC-Longview: 755 (Click here for MCC-Longview list)
- MCC-Maple Woods: 774 (Click here for MCC-Maple Woods list)
- MCC-Penn Valley: 669 (Click here for MCC-Penn Valley list)
Congratulations to all the students who made the Dean’s List!
[ Related: Fall 2016 Dean’s List ]
(Chebet Buckner contributed to this story.)