Monday, April 10, is the day Metropolitan Community College students can start enrolling for Summer and Fall 2017 classes.
Get prepared now to enroll.
In order to ensure a successful class schedule, here are a couple of tips:
Make sure you are “more than” prepared by checking in with an academic advisor on campus.
An advisor can be your champion and help with the following:
- Exploring MCC programs, degrees and certificates
- Understanding specific degree requirements
- Choosing or changing your degree plan
- Selecting classes and planning your class schedule
- Setting educational goals
- Solving academic problems
- Transferring credit to and from other colleges
- Accessing campus and community resources
For a complete listing of advising contact info and resources, visit mcckc.edu/advising
Go to my.mcckc.edu to get started.
Other dates to remember:
- Summer classes begin Monday, June 5
- Fall classes begin Wednesday, Aug. 23