To make the Dean’s List, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher while being enrolled in six or more credit hours. Earning Dean’s List recognition is an indication of hard work, dedication and academic achievement.
Here’s a closer look at the numbers and breakdown of honorees by campus.
Total number of credit students enrolled, Spring 2016: 16,234
Total number of students on the collegewide Dean’s List: 2,790 (click here for full list)
Percentage of students who made the Dean’s List, Spring 2016: 17.2 percent
- MCC-Blue River: 442 (Click here for MCC-Blue River list)
- MCC-Business & Technology: 193 (Click here for MCC-Business & Technology list)
- MCC-Longview: 700 (Click here for MCC-Longview list)
- MCC-Maple Woods: 712 (Click here for MCC-Maple Woods list)
- MCC-Penn Valley: 743 (Click here for MCC-Penn Valley list)
Congratulations to all students who made the Dean’s List!