Enrolling in a summer class at Metropolitan Community College will automatically make you eligible for entry into a sweepstakes for $150!
Here are the details.
Enroll in three or more credit hours for the Summer 2016 semester by May 16 and you will be automatically eligible, with no obligation, to receive one of 325 MCC Campus Stores’ scholarships. Each scholarship is worth $150.
Winners will be selected randomly from a pool of summer students. It’s that simple!
Here are the contest rules:
- You must be a regular admitted student seeking a degree or certificate – no visiting, dual-credit or early college students may participate
- You must be enrolled in three or more credit hours for the Summer 16 semester on May 16, 2016
- Drawing will take place 4 p.m. Monday, May 16 2016
- Scholarships will be awarded to student accounts and available for use in the MCC Campus Stores (which are under the management of Follett) on May 30, 2016
- Scholarship is restricted to books and supplies only
- Scholarship is a one-time award for the Summer Semester 2016 and is non-renewable
- Drawings will be conducted by the Metropolitan Community College Administrative Center. List of eligible students will be pulled by campus of record and the total number of students selected per campus will be based on the campus’ Summer 2015 enrollment percentage
- Winners will be notified by paper letter
Click here to enroll.
Hope to see you in class this summer. #BeMoreAtMCC