The MCC Public Computer Centers have partnered with the University of Missouri Extension to provide free tax preparation services beginning next Monday, Jan. 28 at the MCC-Penn Valley Pioneer location.
The Pioneer campus is located at 2700 E. 18th Street, Kansas City, MO 64127. Free tax services are open to the community, and will be offered through March 2013.
Please call to schedule a free tax appointment: (816) 482-5850.
Be sure to have the following documents ready so you can have your 2012 taxes processed:
- Income Documents (e.g., W-2)
- Picture ID for taxpayer/spouse
- Education Expenses
- Property Tax Receipt
- Charitable Contributions
- Direct Deposit/Banking Info.
- Proof of Daycare Expenses (including provider name, address, and ID number)
- Social Security Card(s) or ITIN
- Student Loan Interest
- Mortgage Statement
- Medical Expenses
- Copy of Last Year’s Return