Metropolitan Community College would like to welcome the most recent additions to the MCC family.
Please say hello to these four new employees.
Here is more on each of these fresh faces and a little trivia they shared:
- Floyd Winingham, Performance Consultant II, MCC-Business & Technology
- “Previous to MCC, I was the operations manager for a small systems integrator. This allowed me to travel and help people make machines run.”
- Felechia Vineyard, Account Collections Specialist, MCC Administrative Center
- A mom to a 12-year-old and a 17-year-old, she joins MCC full-time after working part-time in the Info Center for three years.
- Diana McElroy, Dean of Student Development and Enrollment Management, MCC-Longview
- Steve Pankey, Enrollment Management, MCC-Business & Technology
- “I have been a drummer since I was in elementary school and have performed all over the country from Washington, D.C. to back lot of Paramount Studios.”
Faculty, staff and administrators cooperate to create an environment that stimulates intellectual growth and nurtures academic freedom for students and instructors alike. MCC is committed to providing equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, creed, race or gender.