Parking for the Metropolitan Community College inauguration ceremony on Friday, Aug. 24, will be provided. Per MCC policy, mileage from the home campus or work location to the Music Hall will be paid. Employees will be responsible for submitting requests for mileage reimbursement on the appropriate form.
Parking passes are now available from your individual campus police department office. Free parking passes are available to full-time faculty, staff or administrators who will be attending the inauguration. One pass per employee, and you must sign the parking log. The passes are only good at the parking garage located between 12th and 13th streets between Central and Wyandotte in downtown Kansas City. Parking passes are not transferable and are valid only for the day of inauguration.
Parking pass distribution locations:
- Administrative Center/Broadway Plaza: front desk of the Administrative Center
- MCC-Blue River: Campus Center, Room 118
- MCC-Business & Technology: Main Building, Room TC 203
- MCC-Longview: Business Building, Room 111
- MCC-Maple Woods: Administration Building, Room 103
- MCC-Penn Valley: Campus Center, Room 102
If you need further information about the parking pass logistics, please email Robert Page at Robert.Page@mcckc.edu.