To qualify, students must earn a semester grade-point average of 3.5 or higher and be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours. Earning Dean’s List recognition is an indication of hard work, dedication and academic achievement.
Here’s a closer look at the numbers and breakdown of honorees by campus:
Total number of credit students enrolled, Fall 2017: 17,025
Total number of students on the collegewide Dean’s List: 3,011 (click here for full list; use CTRL-f to search for a name)
Percentage of MCC students who made the Dean’s List, Fall 2017: 17.7 percent
- MCC-Blue River: 456 (Click here for MCC-Blue River list)
- MCC-Business & Technology: 229 (Click here for MCC-Business & Technology list)
- MCC-Longview: 799 (Click here for MCC-Longview list)
- MCC-Maple Woods: 780 (Click here for MCC-Maple Woods list)
- MCC-Penn Valley: 747 (Click here for MCC-Penn Valley list)
Congratulations to all the students who made the Dean’s List!
The list in the video is by campus and then alphabetical by last name.