Ten MCC employees have been recognized for completing programs offered by the Kansas City Professional Development Council, a consortium of seven Kansas City-area higher education institutions that provides training opportunities for faculty and staff.
The honorees completed either the KCPDC’s Supervisory Development Track (seven core classes and an elective) or the Faculty Development Track (five core classes and two electives). MCC employees who completed programs in 2016-17:
Supervisory Development Track
- Christine Atkinson, MCC-Longview
- Tracey Burns, Administrative Center
- Rishad Gandhi, MCC-Blue River
- Amy Lagermann, MCC-Business & Technology
- Diane Martin, MCC-Longview
- Rowdy Pyle, MCC-Blue River
- Jennifer Wood, MCC-Penn Valley
Faculty Development Track
- Donna Drake, MCC-Blue River
- Saeeda Irfan, MCC-Maple Woods
- Gerardo Marquez, MCC-Longview
Each received a framed certificate from KCPDC, presented by their campus president.
Metropolitan Community College was a founding member of the Professional Development Council. Learn more at kcpdc.org.