Metropolitan Community College would like to welcome the most recent additions to the MCC family.
Please say hello to these new employees.
- Ryan Mansfield, MCC-Longview Athletic Program Manager and Baseball Coach
- Ryan is a lifelong athletics coach and says he “enjoys the challenges.”
- Eun (Ashley) Kim, MCC-Administrative Center Benefits Systems Specialist
- Ashley says her job is a good fit. She enjoys “working with employees and helping them the best I can.”
- Gina Taylor, MCC-Penn Valley Health Science Institute Nursing Instructor
- Gina is moving to a full-time position, after working at MCC part-time for six-and-a-half years. Fun fact: In her off time, she caters and coordinates events.
- Jennifer Lyons, MCC-Penn Valley Health Science Institute Nursing Instructor
- Christa Gulick, MCC-Penn Valley Health Science Institute Nursing Instructor
- Christa is excited to be a part of “shaping the future of healthcare by educating and encouraging nursing students to reach their full potential.”
- LaSha Sanders, MCC-Longview Project Coordinator
- LaSha is excited to have her “first job” and be earning “adult income.” Fun fact: She can name the first 17 presidents.
- Adam Kisler, MCC-Maple Woods Community Relations Coordinator
- Adam loves the idea of being a part of impacting the local community and “working alongside some pretty amazing people.” Fun fact: “I have four boys, love hiking and outdoors, running and have visited every livable continent.”
- Robert Burkey, MCC-Penn Valley Facility Services Superintendent (not pictured)