Metropolitan Community College would like to welcome the most recent additions to the MCC family.
Some tidbits about these new employees:
- Kaya Pickens, MCC-Maple Woods disability support services coordinator
- “I am excited to expand awareness about challenges and limitations so that I am able to advocate for accessibility and inclusion for individuals with disabilities. Fun fact: She attended Mizzou on a basketball scholarship and is a native Houstonian.
- Bill Dial, MCC-Admnistrative Center, associate vice chancellor and chief human resources officer
- He is most excited about “being part of MCC’s on the Move!”
- Kimberly Oxley, MCC-Administrative Center, Website Manager
- Marcus Million, MCC-Business & Technology instructor
- “After being a student here myself I got excited about helping guide our diverse group of students to starting their careers.”