Metropolitan Community College would like to welcome the most recent additions to the MCC family.
Please say hello to these new employees.
Here is more on these fresh faces, plus why they are excited about their new jobs:
- Kimberly Madden, MCC-Blue River academic advisor
- Joined MCC because of its “commitment to college access” and is excited to meet new people.
- Chelsia Allen, MCC-Longview academic advisor
- “Karaoke is my favorite hobby, however I don’t sing, just rap.”
- Christopher Stevenson, MCC-Blue River technical support specialist
- He’s been part-time for several years and says MCC “felt like family already.”
- Jenna Miller, MCC-Penn Valley administrative assistant
- “My long term goal is to start a large scale non-profit benefiting animals.” We welcome her service dog Chloe to the MCC family, as well.
- John Reeder, MCC-Longview technical support specialist
- Retired 20 years Navy and an MCC grad.
- Richard Monroe, MCC-Blue River campus life & leadership coordinator
- “I have 3 amazing kids with my beautiful wife, Kayla. Abigail (5), Logan (3) and Danielle (3 months)”