MCC welcomes new employees, February 2018

Metropolitan Community College would like to welcome the most recent additions to the MCC family.

Front row (from left): Nicole Fuller, John Myers, Jose Martell, Isaac Harrison, Sarah McClark. Back row: Andre Dudley, Brett McKnight, Lauren Bramwell.

Some tidbits about these new employees:

• Nicole Fuller, MCC-Penn Valley-radiological technology faculty
    • Nicole says, “I’m excited to work with the RATE program students and to share my knowledge of radiology with them.” Fun fact: “I grew up in a very small town.”
  • John Myers, MCC-Administrative Center-police officer
    • John is excited to be able to be “helping the staff and students” at MCC. Fun fact: “I love meeting people and living life to the fullest.”
  • Jose Martell, MCC-Longview-custodian
    • Jose is looking forward to a “new and fresh” opportunity. Fun fact: “I am really into world history.”
  • Isaac Harrison, MCC-Maple Woods-custodian
    • Issac wants to join MCC for the “ability to succeed and go further.” Fun fact: “I’m a master barber and have a passion for people.”
  • Sarah McClark, MCC-Administrative Center-administrative assistant
    • Sarah wants to “find out how I can help progress the mission” of MCC. Fun fact: “I speak Portuguese and spent six months traveling Brazil. I love learning about all things Brazilian!”
  • Andre Dudley, MCC-Longview-custodian
    • Andre says “meeting new people” is exciting. Fun fact: Andre says he is “very friendly.”
  • Brett McKnight, MCC-Administrative Center-administrative assistant
    • Brett says he is excited about “the opportunity to work for a well-respected and visionary leader who understands the value diversity brings to a culture and to proudly represent the Office of the Chancellor and the institution.” Fun fact: ” I enjoyed a “very brief” stint as a cheerleader in college-freshman year. We made it to our regionals (football) and I was able to cheer in the the Vikings’ dome in Minnesota.”
  • Lauren Bramwell, MCC-Administrative Center-police dispatcher
    • Lauren was “drawn to MCC’s sense of community and family-like atmosphere. Fun fact: “I’m involved in many types of activities, including reading, volleyball, watching movies and scuba diving.”