Metropolitan Community College employees are invited to take a summer wellness challenge!
- Are you drinking enough water?
- Do you experience symptoms of dehydration without realizing it?
Take this month’s short, simple challenge, “Feel Great-Hydrate” from June 15-June 26.
Water helps regulate our body temperature, lubricates joints, carries nutrients and oxygen to cells, protects body organs and tissues, and so much more.
Click the following link to register by Monday, June 13:
A calendar will be sent to you with directions on Tuesday, June 14, and the challenge will begin on Wednesday, June 15.
“Feel Great–Hydrate” includes:
- Drinking 8 (8-oz.) glasses of water for 12 days.
- Documenting your water intake on a calendar log.
- Receiving daily informational emails (weekdays only).
Participants who complete the 12 day challenge and complete a program survey will be entered into a drawing for a ten dollar Hy-Vee Gift Card. There will be three drawings.
Contact: Laura.Jackson@mcckc.edu, MCC Wellness Coordinator