What follows are traffic and parking related messages for anyone coming to the MCC-Penn Valley Health Science Institute building that day.
On Friday, March 31:
- The student ground level garage and parking lot area along 34th Terrace will be closed until after 10:30 a.m..
- Upper level parking will be open, but from 8:30-10:30 a.m., people will not be able to walk through the parking area on the 34th Terrace side. Access can be made by walking around the building along the south and east sides.
- The faculty garage will be open from start of day until 8:30 a.m. and then reopen at 10:30 a.m. People who park in the garage that morning will not be able to exit the garage during the simulation, from 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- The parking lot on the northwest corner of Washington and 34th Terrace will be reserved for news media.
- The parking lots to the north of HSI (lots on the south side and west side of the MGE building) will be open for students, faculty and visitors. These lots can be accessed from 34th Terrace until 8:45 a.m. After 8:45 a.m., 34th Street (Down by the VFW building) will allow access until the simulation is concluded.
For more information, please contact, Todd D. Geringer, MCC Simulation Faculty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-604-4518.