MCC-Longview December Employee of the Month

Congratulations to Leann Kempf on being chosen MCC-Longview’s Employee of the Month for December!

Leann has been at Longview for 14 years, all in the position of facilities assistant. Coworkers say she is a wealth of knowledge and performs many tasks behind the scenes that go unnoticed. Leann, you’ve officially been noticed!

Her duties at Longview must not keep her busy enough because she decided to add college classes to the mix. She is working toward a bachelor’s degree in organizational communication with a minor in human resources and business administration at Park University.

“After 14 years of working for MCC in the same position as facilities assistant, I feel I am at the right time in my life to continue my education,” Leann says.

Working with people will continue to be a part of her job description, which is just fine with Leann. “The best part of working here are the people,” she says.

When she has a moment of free time, she enjoys spending time with her son, Seth. The family pets, Smoke E. Dog Kempf and Lola Kitty Kempf, each have a stocking hung with care on the fireplace mantle.

Thank you, Leann, for all you do for MCC-Longview!