- Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- MCC-Business & Technology Campus
We are excited to share updates for our program for this year’s MCC employee In-Service. Below is the day’s schedule at-a-glance. Highlights include Chancellor Kimberly Beatty’s State of the College address, an awards luncheon, keynote speaker James Nowlin, a resource fair and breakout sessions.
We appreciated the enthusiastic response by employees to propose sessions and know you will be energized by the content options. Please click here to review the session options and electronically sign up for your choices. Should you encounter any technical difficulties during registration, please call the IT help desk at 816.604.1888.
Attendance to In-Service is expected for full-time employees.
- 8-8:30 a.m.: Check-in
- 8 a.m.-3 p.m.: Resource Fair
- 8:30-9 a.m.: Breakfast and Networking
- 9-9:30 a.m.: Making Connections—Table Talk Activity
- 9:30-10:15 a.m.: Keynote—Chancellor Kimberly Beatty’s State of the College
- 10:15-10:30 a.m.: Break/Transition
- 10:30-11:20 a.m.: Concurrent Sessions I
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Awards Luncheon, Keynote Address: James Nowlin
- 2-2:50 p.m.: Concurrent Sessions II
- 3-3:50 p.m.: Concurrent Sessions III
- 4-4:30 p.m.: Closing Remarks
The planning committee has been working hard to deliver an illuminating day designed to help MOVE MCC forward, and we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, Oct. 17 at the 2017 In-Service!