Metropolitan Community College has concluded its work on the compensation study with the Arthur J. Gallagher company. Following their initial visit to MCC several months ago, Principal Consultant Mike Verdoorn is returning to each of MCC’s campuses to present Gallagher’s results of how Metropolitan Community College’s classification and compensation structures compare to industry and local standards.
Identical presentations well be held at the below dates, times and locations:
- Thursday, May 31, 2018
- Maple Woods, MWCC110, 1:15-2:15 p.m.
- Business & Technology, BTCC248, 3:15-4:15 p.m.
- Friday, June 1, 2018
- Longview, LVC113, 9:45-10:45 a.m.
- Blue River, BRCC101, 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Penn Valley and Administrative Center, PVEC19, 2:15-3:15 p.m.
These presentations address compensation findings on MCC as an institution. Subsequent communications regarding individual pay rates, position classification, and job title will be forthcoming from Human Resources in mid-June.
A recording of this presentation along with the PowerPoint file will be shared early in the week following the in-person meetings.