The MCC Public Computer Centers have partnered with the University of Missouri Extension to provide free tax preparation services beginning next Monday, Jan. 28 at the MCC-Penn Valley Pioneer location.
Free tax services are open to the community, and will be offered through March 2013. Please call to schedule a free tax appointment: (816) 482-5850.
Be sure to have the following documents ready so you can have your 2012 taxes processed for free:
- Income Documents (e.g., W-2)
- Picture ID for taxpayer/spouse
- Education Expenses
- Property Tax Receipt
- Charitable Contributions
- Direct Deposit/Banking Info.
- Proof of Daycare Expenses (including provider name, address, and ID number)
- Social Security Card(s) or ITIN
- Student Loan Interest
- Mortgage Statement
- Medical Expenses
- Copy of Last Year’s Return